Wiiisdom Terms of Service
By accessing our website at https://wiiisdom.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on WIIISDOM’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on WIIISDOM’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by WIIISDOM at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on WIIISDOM’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. WIIISDOM makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, WIIISDOM does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall WIIISDOM or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use a program edited by WIIISDOM or the materials on WIIISDOM’s website, even if WIIISDOM or a WIIISDOM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on WIIISDOM’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WIIISDOM does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. WIIISDOM may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However WIIISDOM does not make any commitment to update the materials.
WIIISDOM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WIIISDOM of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
WIIISDOM may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Paris, France and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
This Privacy Statement was published on February 15, 2023..
When do we collect your Personal Data?
We collect Personal Data in specific situations based on contracts, consent, or legitimate interest. Specific situations include, but are not limited to the following purposes:
- Purchasing our products and/or services;
- Requests for information addressed to our services;
- Visiting our websites;
- Accessing our premium content;
- Subscribing to our newsletters;
- Registering for our webinars;
- Engaging with us on social media;
- Downloading our products;
- Contacting us by any means;
- Asking our partners for information about our products and/or services;
- Interacting with us at trade shows and events;
- Interacting with our sales representatives, support team members, and other staff;
- Completing our surveys;
- Consent to the transfer of data, or non-objection to such transfers in the context of business-to-business relationships, by a third party sharing your Personal Data with us.
WHAT ARE OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS IN PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
These interests are as follows:
- To better understand the use of our products and services and the expectations of the users of said products and services
- To improve our productivity
- To ensure the commercial success of our offers while preserving your rights and freedoms
- To provide you with the best possible information
- Protect us against the harmful effects of fraud and litigation
- Ensure the security of our products, goods, services (including IT), employees, users and prospects
- To assign the most suitable people to vacant positions in our company
What kinds of Personal Data do we collect?
Why and how do we use your personal data?
We process Personal Data for the fulfillment of one of the above-mentioned purposes, including direct marketing, sales, and customer service. When we collect personal data, we specify the purpose. We use personal data solely for the specified purposes. Specific purposes include, but are not limited to:
- Sending you marketing communication, including information about our products and/or services, our associated partners’ products and/or services, related events, and industry trends;
- Fulfilling your request for premium content;
- Fulfilling your request for our newsletter;
- Fulfilling your request to join our webinars;
- Fulfilling your request to participate in events organized or sponsored by us;
- Fulfilling your purchase of our products and/or services and providing related information;
- Fulfilling your request to download our products;
- Engaging with you, in particular on social media;
- Responding when you contact us by any means;
- Responding when you ask our partners for information about our products and/or services;
- Following up on your participation in trade shows and events;
- Facilitating your interaction with our sales representatives, support team members, and other staff;
- Sending you surveys;
- Performing direct sales activities;
- Performing contractual obligations (e.g., order confirmations, license details, invoices, etc.);
- Recruit the most suitable people for the jobs offered in our company;
- Notifying you of system disruptions;
The collection and processing of your Personal Data is essential for the purposes mentioned above.
Failure to provide certain information may prevent the above purposes from being achieved.
How do we protect your personal data?
We recognize the importance of data security and take reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access or process, disclosure, copying, use or modification, and other unlawful forms of processing.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We retain Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the specific purposes for which they were collected, in particular to answer your questions and resolve your problems, and to comply with legal requirements and to protect us from the adverse consequences of litigation or fraud. In other words, we may retain your data for a reasonable time after your last interaction with us.
More specifically, certain retention periods for Personal Data are detailed below:
- Personal Data used in the management of the commercial relationship, including the management of our technical support and the processing carried out within the framework of the operations known as “after-sales”: during the time of said commercial relationship. Some of these data must be kept for a fixed period, up to 10 years. This is the case for data on invoices, order forms, quotations, delivery notes, etc., in order to meet our legal, fiscal and accounting obligations.
- Personal Data used in the context of our marketing operations, including interactions carried out via our websites or social networks: for 3 years after the last effective interaction with the Data Subject. An interaction is effective when there has been a positive act from the Data Subject, for example a request for information. Opening a commercial e-mail is not considered an effective interaction, nor is clicking on a link in such an e-mail.
- Personal Data used to manage our relationship with our suppliers and subcontractors: for the duration of the relationship, plus any retention periods required by law.
- Personal Data used in the context of training and knowledge management: for as long as such data is relevant to training and knowledge management.
- Personal Data of candidates related to recruitment management: for 2 years after the last interaction with the candidate.
In addition, certain Personal Data may be retained until the expiration of the applicable statute of limitations and foreclosure periods, such retention being made in an intermediate archive, in order to protect us from the negative effects of potential litigation and disputes.
With whom may we transfer your Personal Data?
We do not share, sell, rent or trade your Personal Data with third parties without your consent, except as follows, in the strict execution of the purposes:
- The services and / or personnel of our companies and / or our subcontractors who need to know in order to perform their duties.
- Third-party service providers and / or subprocessors working on our behalf: We may transfer your Personal Data to third parties that we enlist to provide services to you on our behalf.
- If required by law: We may disclose your Personal Data to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Where we use the services of partners, service providers and subcontractors for the performance of the purposes, when we transfer Personal Data to any entity, we ensure that the recipients of this Personal Data provide sufficient guarantees for the protection of Personal Data.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country outside the European Union or the European Economic Area only in a secure manner and in compliance with the applicable regulations. We undertake to take all necessary measures to ensure that the third concerned parties implement a sufficient and appropriate level of protection for your data.
What are your rights with regard to your personal data?
The regulation grants rights to EU residents with regard to their Personal Data. We are committed to enforcing these rights universally, regardless of your citizenship, residency, or location. Specific rights include in particular:
- The right to request a copy of any and all Personal Data that we have about you;
- The right to know how we will process your Personal Data;
- The right to know how long we will store your Personal Data;
- The right to know if we transferred or will transfer your Personal Data with a third party;
- The right to correct and/or complete any Personal Data that we have about you;
- The right to demand that we erase your Personal Data;
- The right to withdraw your consent;
- The right to restrict how we can process your personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint;
- The right,under the conditions provided by the regulation, to the portability of your Personal Data;
- The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
WHAT ARE THE CONSEQUENCES OF FAILING TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA OR PROVIDING INCORRECT DATA?
If the Personal Data we process for a particular purpose is not provided or is inaccurate, the purpose will generally not be fulfilled.
For example, if you send us a request from one of our websites and do not provide us with a valid email address or you provide us with an email address that you cannot use, we will not be able to effectively respond to you.
FULLY AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We do not use Personal Data for fully automated decision-making or profiling that may produce legal effects or significantly affect the data subject.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
To exercise one of your rights or for a request relating to your Personal Data, you can contact us at the addresses of our companies, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and also use our contact form, detailing as precisely as possible the nature of your request and the elements related to it.
How can you opt out of our direct marketing?
You can opt out of our direct marketing in three ways:
Who can you contact to lodge a complaint?
If, after you contacted us for a request in relation with your Personal Data, you are not satisfied with our responses, you can lodge a complaint with us by sending an email to email@example.com. You also may be able to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authorities (varies by location).
Federal Trade Commission
The Information Commissioner’s Office
+44 1625 545 745
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL
+33 1 53 73 22 22
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
PRODUCTS USAGE DATA
WIIISDOM’s products may send Usage Data to WIIISDOM.
Product Usage Data includes data known as telemetry data about how customers are using our products, so we can understand how certain features are working, and so we can improve them in the future. No Personal Data is processed in this context (even the IP address is not collected, let alone transferred. Connection information (user ID) is not collected either). If you prefer not to send telemetry data back to WIIISDOM, you can opt-out during installation or configuration of the products. At run time, you can find the steps to opt-out within our Product Documentation.
Basic Product Data
Even when you disable the sending of telemetry Data, certain Basic telemetry Data might be sent to WIIISDOM. This Basic telemetry Data includes information about Products, including which version of the Products you are running, what operating system the Products are running on, the Products licensing information, Products usage, and whether the Products are configured to send Product telemetry Data. These basic telemetry data also do not include personal data.
Basic Product Data is information that WIIISDOM needs to make your Products run and to provide timely security updates to you. If your organization does not want to send Basic Product Data back to WIIISDOM, you can configure this within the Products. You can find the steps to opt-out within our Product Documentation.