360Eyes – SAP BusinessObjects
Metadata and Impact Analysis
From Black Box To Clear Insights
Leverage Universes and Webi To Audit Your Metadata: Introducing BI on BI
- How are your reports and universes being used?
- Do the number of SAP BusinessObjects licenses correlate with actual requirements?
- Is SAP BusinessObjects properly sized?
- Are users readily adopting SAP BusinessObjects?
- Are scheduled SAP BusinessObjects reports delivered on time?
- Are SAP BusinessObjects reports in compliance with regulatory requirements?
Easily aggregate and centralize the metadata stored in SAP BusinessObjects
360Eyes extracts metadata from the FileStore, CMS and Auditor, stores it inside a data mart and displays data in sample Webi reports.
Reduce upgrade time and cost by 80%
- Migrations On-prem or to the Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.).
- Database Migrations.
- UNV to UNX conversions.
- SAP PCE Migrations.
Make smart licensing decisions by analyzing license pool and session peaks
- Get the usage and non-usage (users and sessions).
- Choose the appropriate number of named users and concurrent sessions (NUL and CSBL).
Preview the impact of any changes
Impact analysis and data lineage for any content (Universes, objects, BEx, SQL, etc.).
Enhance security and ensure regulatory compliance
- GDPR, SOX, FISMA, CCPA, HIPAA, etc.
- Identify who is accessing what information, when, where, and why, and highlight abnormal behaviors.
“Trying to pull together meaningful information from the Audit and CMS repositories in a fashion that is trustworthy, and repeatable is a difficult and costly task. Having 360Eyes that can catalog and merge those datasets together where the data is trusted is critical to our success in migrating our customer’s reports from one SAP BusinessObjects landscape to another as part of our migration from Oracle to SAP HANA.”
Discover our 360Eyes extensions
Have a project?
Try 360Eyes today