Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they take on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oreal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI. The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
The diversity of our talents leads us to call on each of them for various missions, both to support the changes underway and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, Wiiisdom has always benefited from the trust of its employees, valuing their involvement and their will to make the company grow.
Our future development will require us to draw on all the talents present to structure the company.
And because we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share in the value created together, each of our employees holds stock options in the company.
If you also want to:
- Help the world’s largest companies make better decisions,
- To participate in the high level of customer satisfaction that characterizes us (https://wiiisdom.com/team/), and
- Grow within a group that has retained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you are on the right track!
Within the Research and Development department, reporting to a Product Manager, your role is essential to the development of our future solutions. You are passionate about development and want to work in an environment that promotes analysis!
Beyond meeting the expectations of our customers and product management, you are committed to providing effective technical solutions to ensure the performance and maintainability of a SaaS solution.
- Passionate about development, your main missions will be to :
- Understand the product and propose appropriate technical solutions
- Develop functionalities of a SaaS platform
- Participate in the development process of a SaaS solution via the Agile Scrum method
- Optimize platform performance
- This position represents the foundation of the solutions we offer our clients.
- Are you a curious person, passionate about technology and eager to work in an environment that takes advantage of Serverless technologies? Then this job is for you. A sense of collaborative work and your analytical mind will be other key elements for this role.
- You have a BAC+5 degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a SaaS environment where you have been able to use the services offered by one of the major cloud computing companies.
- You know how to work in a team while remaining autonomous on the tasks assigned to you.
- You have a perfect command of Java, Python or Node.js.
- You have knowledge of Vue.js
- You have experience working in Agile Scrum mode.
- You like the Startup spirit
- The term Business Intelligence is not unfamiliar to you
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Python / Java
- SAP BusinessObjects / Power BI / Tableau
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with the Engineering Manager. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and of course, your future manager.