Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they make on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (Lockheed Martin, Fannie Mae, EPA, Orange, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI. The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
The diversity of our talents leads us to call on each of them for various missions, both to support the changes underway and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, Wiiisdom has always benefited from the trust of its employees, valuing their involvement and their will to make the company grow.
Our future development will require us to draw on all the talents present to structure the company.
And because we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share in the value created together, each of our employees holds stock options in the company.
If you also want to:
- Help the world’s largest companies make better decisions,
- To participate in the high level of customer satisfaction that characterizes us (https://wiiisdom.com/team/), and
- Grow within a group that has retained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you are on the right track!
The Sales Director is the privileged contact of the customer before and after any sale.
The variety and technicality of our solutions lead our sales cycles to be long. With us, creating a relationship of trust is an essential prerequisite to any sale, but it is above all the N°1 lever to enable you to increase your pipeline.
The follow-up and satisfaction of your customers is therefore just as important after the conclusion of a sale.
The ideal candidate is therefore passionate about the quality of the commercial relationship as much as about hunting for new customers. This is a quota carrying, Hunter / Farmer position.
- Assist with lead qualification, prospect calling, and targeted campaigns that require direct phone call contact and/or email.
- Initiate contact with MQLs to convert to SQls to identify new opportunities.
- Work with customers and prospects to develop an understanding of their needs and translate those needs into solution requirements for the Wiiisdom platform that produce successful outcomes
- Serve as a subject matter expert & maintain product knowledge to close new opportunities by formulating value propositions that resonate with prospective customers
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase products of the company to prospects, customers and key accounts
- Coordinate pre sales resources for applicable meetings with prospective customers
- Work with management and engineers to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to request for proposal (RFP), requests for information (RFI),
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage customer/prospect expectations.
- Manage the complexity of proposals, contracts, and licenses agreements.
- Design your own and collaborate with team to create targeted prospecting campaigns
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in CRM and consistently align with defined policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasting and activity report
- Attend weekly sales meetings and ensure sales opportunities are compliant with company policy
- Travel approximately 20% of time including on-sites with prospects & customers
Continuous improvement and Learning in our fast-paced industry are key to success.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our software solutions and how it relates to customer’s needs.
- Develop skills to properly propose additional products and services to help prospects and customer companies achieve their key priorities.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training to further develop your sales skills
- Must have minimum 5-years of sales experience as an Account Executive
- Must Have minimum 3-years of industry experience with Business Intelligence Solutions, Analytics or similar software solutions
- Must have experience in managing large accounts and/or public administrations
- Must be able to communicate effectively (written and oral) and in a constructive manner with prospective customers, industry contacts, partners, management, peers and coworkers.
- Strong presentation and consulting skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills through the understanding of each party’s interests and positions and the development of alternative options for mutual gain
- Provide a high level of customer service through prompt delivery on commitments and resolution of customer issue
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with our North America VP of Sales. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, your future manager.