Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they make on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (Lockheed Martin, Fannie Mae, EPA, Orange, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI. The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
Gathering and prioritizing requirements for the Product(s) he/she is responsible for, executing the vision for the Product(s), and collaborating with other departments from the engineering, marketing, sales, support, and Solutions Engineers in order to ensure that the financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met.
Work with the VP Product to ensure that the company’s overall strategy and goals are supported by those of the Product(s); that the Product(s) goals and strategy do not deviate from that of the business.
- Execute product strategy
- Manage all aspects of in-life product(s), including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Represent the customer (be a proxy) within the development process
- Execute and contribute to the product vision
- Write requirements objectives
- Maintain and prioritize the product backlog
- Track releases
- Participate in regular planning, reviews
- Support the Solutions Engineers and Marketing with any questions they may have
- Support the engineering team with any questions they may have
- Identify market trends & new business opportunities. Assess competitive challenges, competitors. Deliver clear strategic recommendations:
- Maintain documentation analysis on competitors
- Maintain and share knowledge and expertise on Analytics vendor(s) the product is linked to
- Participate in regular release planning, release management, and solution validation
- Maintain the Product Roadmap
- Get customer feedback
- Pre (BETA) and Post Release Feedback
- Interviews, Focus Group
- In-app feedback, Support tickets
- Forums, Polls, Idea Management Portal
- Software Tracking
- Customer facing teams: Sales, Solutions Engineers, Customer Success, Support
- Customer facing events
- Support Marketing in promoting our solutions new releases and features e.g.:
- Social Media
- Tradeshow events
- Promote the company’s public image and reputation
- Interact with peers (via mentoring or networking), attend events such as meetups related to professional activities
NB: The role may require travel to customers, roadshows, trade fairs, in Europe and worldwide
Who you are:
- At least 5 years of experience in consulting with 3+ years consulting Power BI experience (working for several customers)
- 2/3 years of other consulting Data and/or Analytics experience (working for several customers)
- English and French Fluent
- Experience in Product Management at a B2B SaaS company working on a platform is a strong plus
- Leadership experience in an international environment and across multiple sites is a strong plus
- Agile product management experience and developing products from idea through research, design, development, testing and launch
- Very good communication skills in the English language in order to communicate with customers, partners and colleagues
If your application is successful, you will receive an initial call with our VP Product. If both of you wish to continue this process of joint discovery, you will continue with various interviews in which you will be able to present your best features to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, to your future manager.