Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: EMEA , London or Remote
Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they take on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oreal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI. The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
The diversity of our talents leads us to call on each of them for various missions, both to support the changes underway and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, Wiiisdom has always benefited from the trust of its employees, valuing their involvement and their will to make the company grow.
Our future development will require us to draw on all the talents present to structure the company.
And because we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share in the value created together, each of our employees holds stock options in the company.
If you also want to:
- Help the world’s largest companies make better decisions,
- To participate in the high level of customer satisfaction that characterizes us (https://wiiisdom.com/team/), and
- Grow within a group that has retained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you are on the right track!
Within the Presales department, reporting to the Presales Director, your role is essential to support sales productivity and deal flow by securing the technical close.
You will collaborate closely with sales, engineering, partners and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key technical champions.
- Work deals assigned to the sales team
- Scope the technical solution required to address the customers’ pains, assess the customer’s met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions to optimize value
- Coordinate closely with sales engineers during the phases of the sales process
- Provide impactful product presentation, engage in RFPs and RFIs and drive all the phases of the Proof of concepts
- Secure from customer technical champions commitments needed to ensure a deal’s technical close
- Provide coaching and professional development to sales colleagues in order to enhance their product knowledge and technical sales skills
- Provide post-sales support as required, in tandem with Customer success team to endure customer nurturing and retention
- Pursue additional business development opportunities in tandem with Marketing via the production of articles, ebooks, webinars and customer-centric product content
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alert the sales team to potential risks of deal closure
- Liaise with Product Management and Engineering to provide feedback from clients about product requirements
- Keep abreast of market trends and product and competitor landscapes
- This position includes occasional international travel – to customers’ premises and to attend trade/showcase/exhibition and events (outside of Covid-19)
- SAP Business Objects
- Reports to the Presales Director
- Works closely and collaboratively with sales and account teams supported
- This position may be assigned to support a geography or a number of named accounts
From needs discovery, through product demonstrations and post-implementation follow-up, you will be key in ensuring sales success and customer nurturing.
Your key focus will be our product suite based on SAP BusinessObjects. Some knowledge of Tableau and PowerBI is also a plus and will provide an opportunity to work with our innovative products.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or a combination of education and experience in IT and a technical sales role
- Knowledge of SAP BusinessObjects
- Prior experience with Presales or Consulting, or a record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable role
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Knowledge of Tableau, Power BI or other BI solutions desirable
- Bilingualism or professional fluency in English is a must to work with our wide European customer base
In regards to skills and abilities, you will pride yourself on having the following:
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be adept at working with multiple stakeholders, to learn quickly and to be autonomous
- A love for continuous improvement and innovation
- The ability to provide training and knowledge transfer to colleagues, customers and partners
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with the Presales Director. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, your future manager.