Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they take on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oreal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI. The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
What you will do?
Reporting to the Web Platform team, the developer will be in charge of :
- Participate in the development of new features for our software solutions in Java/JEE
- Integrate a development team and train you in its methods and processes.
- Add value to our solutions by developing new features.
- Apply the rules and good practices of the industry (Unit Testing, Code Quality)
- Participate in Agile ceremonies.
Who are you?
What we like most about you is you!
- You are a student in your last year of engineering school or Master’s degree in computer science
- You have acquired a first experience in JAVA/JEE development (internship, work experience, etc.)
- You are rigorous, autonomous and like teamwork,
- You master English, especially technical.
What can make the difference:
You have notions in : Git, PrimeFaces and hibernate
So, if you are all this at the same time, this job is for you!
What you’ll get in return:
- Solid training from our hard-working team!
- An open and dynamic company experience.
- The possibility to be proposed to continue the adventure beyond your internship… Wiiisdom likes to reveal talents and invest in them on the long term!
If your application is successful, you will receive an initial call with our engineering manager. If both of you wish to continue this process of joint discovery, you will continue with various interviews in which you will be able to present your best features to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, to your future manager.