The location can vary and be outside of France, while keeping a proximity to France, if the candidate has experience and autonomy in the position sought.
Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they make on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (Lockheed Martin, Fannie Mae, EPA, Orange, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI. The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
The international account manager is the client’s main contact before and after any sale.
The variety and technicality of our solutions lead to long sales cycles. With us, creating a relationship of trust is an essential prerequisite for any sale but will above all be the N°1 lever to enable you to increase your turnover.
The follow-up and satisfaction of your customers is therefore just as important after the conclusion of a sale.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the quality of the commercial relationship as well as the hunt for new clients.
- Assist with lead qualification and targeted marketing campaigns that require direct contact by phone and/or email.
- Prospect for new contacts to generate business opportunities (cold calling).
- Working with clients and prospects to develop an understanding of their operations, challenges and needs in order to best position our solutions.
- Communicate with the pre-sales department to organize meetings with potential customers.
- Conduct on-site or online presentations to introduce company products to prospects, customers and key accounts.
- Work with management and various stakeholders to develop business proposals and respond to RFPs or RFIs.
- Manage and control the complexity of business proposals, contracts and licensing agreements.
- Negotiate and conclude new contracts with clients and prospects.
- Serve as a reference by maintaining a thorough knowledge of the company’s products.
- Populate and update the CRM in a manner consistent with the policies, procedures and best practices defined by management.
- Provide accurate weekly forecasts and activity reports.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and ensure that sales opportunities are in line with company policy.
Continuous improvement and learning in our fast-paced industry are the keys to success.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of software solutions and how they relate to customer needs.
- Develop skills to properly offer additional products and services to help prospects and business clients achieve their key priorities.
- Participate in company-sponsored activities and training to develop your sales skills.
- Participate in events and trade shows related to the company’s activity.
- Conducting competitive intelligence.
Who you are:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the marketing of BtoB software solutions.
- You are a native German speaker, and able to negotiate most of the time with foreigners
- You are able to prospect for new contacts and talk to high-level contacts (managers).
- You are used to working with large accounts (understanding, mapping, operation).
- You are able to communicate effectively (in writing and orally), constructively and appropriately with potential clients, industry contacts, partners, management, peers and colleagues.
- You have good interpersonal skills, and a synthetic mind, which will allow you to provide a high level of customer service by quickly meeting commitments and solving customer problems.
- You have a first experience in the field of BI, Analytics or similar software solutions.
- You like to work in a team.
- “Soft skills : humility, curiosity, perseverance, rigour, organization
If your application is successful, you will receive an initial call with our Head of Sales EMEA. If both of you wish to continue this process of joint discovery, you will continue with various interviews in which you will be able to present your best features to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, to your future manager.