Wiiisdom is a software editor, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they make on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (Lockheed Martin, Fannie Mae, EPA, Orange, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI.
The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
The diversity of our talents leads us to call on each of them for various missions, both to support the changes underway and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, Wiiisdom has always benefited from the trust of its employees, valuing their involvement and their will to make the company grow.
Our future development will require us to draw on all the talents present to structure the company.
And because we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share in the value created together, each of our employees holds stock options in the company.
If you also want to:
- Help the world’s largest companies make better decisions,
- To participate in the high level of customer satisfaction that characterizes us (https://wiiisdom.com/team/), and
- Grow within a group that has retained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you are on the right track!
Why do we recruit?
Within the framework of the HR department development, Wiiisdom is looking for its HR apprentice.
What will be your missions?
Reporting directly to the VP People, you will collaborate with the HR Officer and the VP People.
Depending on your profile, your education, your natural aptitudes and your skills, we are able to adapt the content of your mission.
We have a lot of work to do and, at Wiiisdom, who you are counts as much as what you are able to do.
Your missions will therefore potentially allow you to intervene on a very large panel of tasks, in an international context.
Among other structuring projects whose priorities can vary according to the materialization of a fund raising, the main missions consist in intervening on recruitment, project management, HR development, and staff administration.
What will you be doing?
- Writing and publishing ads
- Hunting for talent
- Analyze the profiles and their fit
- Produce a first short list of candidates
- Participate in recruitment interviews
- Ensure the reporting and follow-up of applications
- Participate in the deployment and/or optimization of an ATS and support operational managers in its use
- Participate in the deployment of an evaluation tool based on AI and support managers in its use
- Produce a study of QWL possibilities and make recommendations for actions to be implemented in light of the corporate culture and the specificities of each international subsidiary
- Participate in the organization of company events.
- Career paths
- Build skills frameworks by job
- Identify and propose career paths
- Define specifications, ensure a career path tools benchmark, produce a short-list of them.
- Benchmark the available LMSs and make recommendations on the most suitable tool for our needs and structure
- Act as a whistleblower on the follow-up and analysis of annual and professional interviews.
- Compile the administrative file of each employee and ensure its completeness
- Ensure the follow-up, update of each file and guarantee the regulatory compliance
- Manage the affiliation of employees on the various platforms used
- Ensure the production and follow-up of our job descriptions
- Produce and update various HR processes
- Participate in the administrative management of training activities
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a company ready for its second hyper-growth period
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Casual work attire
- Ambitious goals, autonomy, support and coaching
- Freedom to propose improvements and being listened whatever your seniority level
- Opportunity to work and grow in a professional and friendly team in which trust and the right to make a mistake is considered the basis for everybody to improve
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- Choosing the best equipment for your needs (Macbook/PC, secondary screen, …)
- Internal social events (company-wide parties, offsite, …)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Lille
- A Swile card (for your lunch and other gift vouchers)
- And more!
- Person of integrity and with strong work ethics
- Rigorous and able to show value in recommandations done
- Creative problem solver who is energised by challenges and shows can do attitude
- Precursor, always on top with trends and best practices in the industry
- Team player, easy going and adaptable to change
- Customer service and results oriented, high demanding on the perceived image of the people department
- High-achiever, competitor with yourself but not with the others
- Perpetual learner willing to improve continuously
What do you need to have?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written english
- Enrolled in a Master’s degree in Human Resources for September 2022, you are looking for a company for your work-study program over a 12/24 month period.
What will be the process?
If your application is successful, you will receive a first call from our VP People. If both of you wish to continue in this process of common discovery, you will then have 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues and your future manager.