Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they take on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oreal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI. The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
Within the Research and Development department, reporting to a Engineering Manager, your role is essential to the development of our future solutions. You are passionate about development and want to work in an environment that encourages analysis!
In addition to meeting the expectations of our customers and the product management, you are committed to proposing effective technical solutions to ensure the performance and maintainability of a solution.
In a stimulating technical environment, your main missions will be to :
- Understand the product and propose appropriate technical solutions;
- Design and implement features in an On Premise application;
- Integrate the team working in Agile Scrum mode;
- Carry out technical specifications and feasibility studies;
- Participate in the improvement of the ergonomics of the tool (UI/UX);
- Contribute to the development and improvement of CI/CD processes delivering the product to our users
You are a curious person, passionate about technology… then this job is for you. Your sense of collaboration and your analytical mind will be other key elements for this role.
- You have a BAC+5 in Information Technology or equivalent.
- You have a first professional experience in development with React (including internship and work-study)
- You have already developed in Java
- You know how to work in a team while remaining autonomous on the tasks assigned to you.
- You are sensitive to user experience and user interface design issues
- You have experience working in Agile Scrum mode
- You like the Startup spirit
What can make a difference:
- The term Business Intelligence is not unknown to you
- You know the principle of functional programming
- ReactJS, Redux, TypeScript, Electron
- Clojure, Java
- BI Platforms (Tableau)
If your application is successful, you will receive an initial call with our Engineering Manager. If both of you wish to continue this process of joint discovery, you will continue with various interviews in which you will be able to present your best features to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, to your future manager.