Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they take on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oreal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI. The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
Within the Research and Development department, reporting to a Engineering Manager, your role is essential to the development of our future solutions. You are passionate about development and want to work in an environment that encourages analysis!
Beyond meeting the expectations of our customers and the product management, you are committed to proposing effective technical solutions to ensure the performance and maintainability of a multi-BI microservices containerized solution.
Passionate about development, your main missions will be to:
- Understand the product and propose appropriate technical solutions
- Develop the functionalities of a containerized microservices platform
- Interact with the CI/CD team to propose solutions for continuous deployment and integration and ensure the smooth running of the application
- Participate in the development process of the solution via the Agile Scrum method
- Optimize the performance of the platform
This position represents the foundation of the solutions we provide to our customers.
If you are a curious person, passionate about technology and want to work in an environment leveraging containerization and microservices architecture, then this is the job for you. Collaboration and analytical skills are also key to this role.
- You have a BAC+5 in Information Technology or equivalent.
- You have a first experience of working in a microservices environment
- You know how to work in a team while remaining autonomous on the tasks assigned to you.
- You are fluent in Java
- Containerization has no secrets for you
- You are comfortable with technologies and methodologies related to CI/CD and application deployment on leading cloud providers
- Knowledge of Quarkus is a plus for this position
- You have knowledge of Vue.js
- You have experience working in Agile Scrum mode
- You like the Startup spirit
– AWS / Azure / GCP
If your application is successful, you will receive an initial call with our engineering manager. If both of you wish to continue this process of joint discovery, you will continue with various interviews in which you will be able to present your best features to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, to your future manager.