Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they take on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oreal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI. The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
The diversity of our talents leads us to call on each of them for various missions, both to support the changes underway and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, Wiiisdom has always benefited from the trust of its employees, valuing their involvement and their will to make the company grow.
Our future development will require us to draw on all the talents present to structure the company.
And because we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share in the value created together, each of our employees holds stock options in the company.
If you also want to:
- Help the world’s largest companies make better decisions,
- To participate in the high level of customer satisfaction that characterizes us (https://wiiisdom.com/team/), and
- Grow within a group that has retained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you are on the right track!
Within the Research and Development department, reporting to a Project Manager, your role is essential to the development of our future solutions. You are passionate about development and want to work in an environment that encourages analysis!
Beyond meeting the expectations of our customers and product management, you are committed to proposing effective technical solutions to ensure the performance and maintainability of a solution.
In a stimulating technical environment, your main missions will be to :
- Understand the product and propose appropriate technical solutions;
- Designing and implementing functionalities in an On Premise application;
- Integrate the team working in Agile Scrum mode;
- Carry out technical specifications and feasibility studies;
- Participate in the improvement of the ergonomics of the tool (UI/UX);
- Contribute to the feasibility study and technical implementation of the porting of functionalities into a SaaS platform
If you are a curious person, passionate about technology… then this job is for you. A sense of collaborative work and your analytical mind will be other key elements for this role.
- You have a 5-year degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- You have 3 years of experience (excluding internship) in development with React
- You know how to work in a team while remaining independent in the tasks assigned to you.
- You are sensitive to user experience and user interface design issues
- You have experience working in Agile Scrum mode
- You like the Startup spirit
- The term Business Intelligence is not unfamiliar to you
- ReactJS, Redux, TypeScript, Electron
- BI Platforms (Table / Power BI)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
If your application is successful, you will receive a first call with the Engineering Manager. If both of you wish to continue in this process of joint discovery, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, your future manager. er.