Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they take on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (NASDAQ, Fed, L’Oreal, Lockheed Martin, Siemens, Shell, Goldman Sachs, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI. The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
The diversity of our talents leads us to call on each of them for various missions, both to support the changes underway and to prepare the future of our group.
Collaborative by nature and by experience, Wiiisdom has always benefited from the trust of its employees, valuing their involvement and their will to make the company grow.
Our future development will require us to draw on all the talents present to structure the company.
And because we believe that the best way to feel involved is to share in the value created together, each of our employees holds stock options in the company.
If you also want to:
- Help the world’s largest companies make better decisions,
- To participate in the high level of customer satisfaction that characterizes us (https://wiiisdom.com/team/), and
- Grow within a group that has retained its independence and entrepreneurial spirit,
then you are on the right track!
Within the Research and Development department, reporting to the head of this department, your role is essential to the development of our future solutions. You wish to participate in the implementation of DevOps principles within our development teams, you are passionate about automation and wish to work in an environment that promotes analysis, Wiiisdom is for you! We work with a simple Agile methodology, with a sprint rotation every months. We keep informed of our progress and priorities through daily meetings and monthly sprint planning.
Passionate about automation, your main missions will be to :
- Maintain, automate and improve our continuous integration stack
- Maintain, automate and enhance our continuous delivery and deployment stack
- Supervise, detect anomalies and study problems
- Design and develop architectures to ensure scalability, manageability, stability and security
- Create and maintain documentation and procedures
- Work closely with development teams to understand their requirements and issues
- Helping teams in their use of our services
- This position represents the foundation of the solutions we offer our clients.
- Are you a curious person, passionate about technology and eager to work in an environment that takes advantage of Serverless technologies? Then this job is for you. A sense of collaborative work and your analytical mind will be other key elements for this role.
- You have 5 or more years of experience in system administration, DevOps, automation or SRE positions.
- You are motivated, well organized and autonomous.
- You are able to contribute and prioritize different projects and different simultaneous requests.
- You like the Startup spirit
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Bitbucket, Nexus, Jenkins, Sonar, CI/CD
- Network (DNS, Let’s Encrypt, …)
- Postgres, Oracle Database, MySQL, MSSQL, Hana
If your application is selected, you will receive a first call with the R&D Director. If both of you wish to continue in this joint discovery process, you will follow this up with 3 interviews where you will be able to present your best assets to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and of course, your future manager.