Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they make on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions ((Lockheed Martin, Fannie Mae, EPA, Orange, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI. The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is at the forefront of the sales process. When a potential buyer enters the sales funnel, he is first passed off to the BDR team.
Reporting to the Head of Demand Generation, the BDR is responsible for generating new business opportunities.
BDRs are responsible for qualifying leads and prospecting through existing business accounts to engage with prospective buyers.
On a daily basis, BDRs are making cold calls, sending emails, and leading high-level discovery calls with prospects. The ultimate goal is to book sales appointments that eventually turn into legitimate sales opportunities.
1/ Market Response / Inbound Management
- Maintain a high-quality standard of data related to contacts, accounts, campaigns and activities.
- Conduct lead qualification by researching accounts, identifying key people and generating interest.
- Work with customers and prospects to develop an understanding of their needs and translate those needs into solution requirements.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure by scheduling meetings.
- Ultimately load the sales pipeline with qualified prospects and opportunities.
2/ Outbound Activities
- Use prospecting strategies to identify, segment and research potential customers.
- Contact potential customers using all the channels available (email, phone, social media).
- Participate in the effort of field marketing activities (events & webinars).
- Proactively maintain customer relationships with established customers in order to generate cross-sells opportunities.
3/ Campaigns Activities
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through targeted campaigns.
- Produce, distribute, and follow up on company and product offering, webinar invitations and e-mails.
- Participate in the creation of collaterals required to execute marketing campaigns.
Skills and qualification:
- 1-2 years previous selling experience preferably with a technical (software) background (industry experience with Business Intelligence Solutions, Analytics or similar software solutions)
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with a CRM tool (Hubspot preferably)
- Must profess exceptional communication and organizational skills, professional demeanor, and be result-oriented.
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Show curiosity and willingness to learn
- Native English, French is a plus
If your application is successful, you will receive an initial call with our Head of Demand Generation. If both of you wish to continue this process of joint discovery, you will continue with various interviews in which you will be able to present your best features to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, to your future manager.