The location can be outside France, EMEA or USA are also possible locations, for this job.
Wiiisdom is a software editor based in Lille, France, whose mission is to make Analytics more reliable. Its software allows decision-makers to have confidence in the decisions they make on a daily basis.
With more than 600 prestigious clients worldwide, Fortune 500 and large institutions (Lockheed Martin, Fannie Mae, EPA, Orange, Harley Davidson, etc.) Wiiisdom is a real French success story.
Winner of the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, member of Numeum, French Tech Boston, and French Tech Lille, Wiiisdom has over 70 employees in France, the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
Wiiisdom is positioned as a leader in the emerging AnalyticsOps market and covers technologies such as Tableau Software, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Data Services, and Microsoft Power BI.
The company plans to integrate other modern Analytics technologies such as Qlik or Looker.
On the path from start-up to scale-up, it’s the perfect time to join us and help accelerate our growth.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, the Business Development Manager owns the plan, execution, and analysis of all outbound campaigns that generate leads and opportunities. They collaborate with the digital and field marketing teams in order to maximize the conversion of inbound leads.
The mission of the business development manager is to provide a marketing-generated pipeline to the sales department through Inbound and Outbound campaigns.
1/ Design and execute complex, end-to-end marketing campaigns that deliver results measured in MQLs (“Marketing Qualified Leads”) and pipeline.
- Plan and execute demand generation campaigns across different channels orchestrated into sequences
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and maximize ROI (“Return on Investment”)
- Work with field marketing to promote and leverage events, webinars, etc.
- Interact with other Marketing Specialists to create great customer experiences (content, web)
- Penetrate our target markets and segments with the right mix of targeted marketing and ABM (“Account Based Marketing”) programs in partnership with Sales.
2/ Establish internal processes and implement modern technologies to make the optimized conversion and decrease CAC (“cost of customer acquisition”)
- Specify the needs for data within the CRM to optimize conversions and provide the team the right insight for improvement.
- Own the marketing prospect database. Improve the size and quality of contacts to support future marketing campaigns
- Plan, create and orchestrate automated campaigns leveraging the stack at disposal.
3/ Managing the daily activities of the BDRs (“Business Development Representative”) team with a primary focus on pipeline creation
- Ongoing coaching, analyzing conversion metrics across segments and lead sources, and making recommendations to increase individual and team effectiveness.
- Enable BDRs (“Business Development Representative”) on the product value, product and campaign pitches, and develop the collaterals needed to support their action. This includes email templates, scripts or any marketing document.
- Working alongside the sales leaders to ensure alignment between BDRs (“Business Development Representative”) and account executives.
- Take ownership of pipeline creation and constantly review the progress of the team though business reviews.
- Set a tone of high standards, customer obsession and data driven disciplined decision-making.
Who you are:
- Have 3+ years of experience in software/SaaS marketing or business development;
- Track record of measurable success in developing and growing pipeline through innovative campaigns and programs to scale company growth;
- Management skills and hands-on approach with integrated campaign development and execution;
- The ability to think strategically, analytically and creatively to break down problems and find effective solutions;
- The willingness to experiment new campaigns, messaging, experiences to always push the boundaries;
- Exceptional writing skills to develop creative and effective campaign messaging;
- Hands-on, strong work-ethic and sense of ownership;
- Expertise in multi-stage demand gen funnels and related technologies including marketing automation software and CRM (“Customer Relationship Management”);
- Deep interest in the data underlying the funnel and ability to nerd out on the data so we can do things like (1) track cost of customer acquisition (CAC) at the marketing campaign level or (2) produce action-oriented, data-driven reporting.
If your application is successful, you will receive an initial call with our VP Marketing. If both of you wish to continue this process of joint discovery, you will continue with various interviews in which you will be able to present your best features to your future colleagues, human resources representatives and, of course, to your future manager.